Gatesman is seeking a Senior Media Planner with 3-4 years’ experience. Candidates should have experience planning all forms of media, but digital, social, and/or SEM experience is required.
The Senior Media Planner is responsible for integrated media planning on assigned accounts. In additional to online, assigned accounts also include local TV, Radio, Print, and Out of Home. Candidates will also be working with cross functional teams, collaborating with PR, Social, Creative, and Business Intelligence teams.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS
- Independently plan, buy and recap various media campaigns for assigned accounts
- Determine media mix recommendations, and be able to provide sound rationale
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for media plans, competitive analyses, campaign reporting, etc. and present them to clients
- Prepare media plan flow charts and effectively guide the execution process.
- Generate appropriate reports (competitive, performance tracking, budget reporting, etc.)
- Effectively communicate with both internal and external clients as well as vendors
- Proactively work to bring new media opportunities to client when appropriate
- Research, recommend and implement new media strategies
- Execute added value opportunities for all media
- Train and manage junior level staff members
- Manage monthly media billing and accurately account for media spend
- General assistance to the Media Department
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Three-four years’ experience in digital media planning/buying/reporting
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
- Familiarity with various media tools preferred ( i.e. Strata, SRDS, Kantar)
- Ability to function effectively under inflexible deadlines
- A strong work ethic with the self-motivation needed to exceed expectations
- Willingness to step out of assigned role to assist other team members
- The desire to thrive and excel in a very aggressive, evolving agency culture that is fast paced, passionate, dynamic, and fun.