Our rapidly growing agency is seeking a top notch Digital Developer to join our award- winning team. The Digital Developer will work with the Director of Digital to understand and execute client requests.
Successful candidates should possess a solid understanding of development best practices, have a meticulous attention to detail, and have a strong work ethic to go above and beyond to exceed client expectations. He/She should be willing to help out on a variety of projects – from simple content updates to full-stack development projects.
- Develop, test and deploy all digital projects; including but not limited to: web sites; web applications; database projects; and mobile applications
- Experience working in an agency environment is preferred.
- Strong .NET background (3+ years) with a proficiency in C#, ASPNET MVC and Webforms as well as SQL Server
- Solid understanding on Object Oriented principles and best practices. Knowledge of design patterns is a plus.
- Maintain hands-on experience with open source CMSs such as Sitecore, Umbraco, and Kentico.
- Sitecore experience is required, certification preferred.
- Knowledge of PHP a plus.
- Up-to-date knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SASS, and other frontend technologies is ideal but not required.
- Knowledge of Grunt, Gulp, Node.js and NuGet is ideal but not required.
- Respond to client requests in a timely and professional manner
- Able to provide support during non-business hours for critical client tasks
- Assist in the development of Technical Requirements for new projects
- Assist in the development of database models for DB-driven projects
- Stay up to date with evolving technologies in the digital space
- Assist in the development of both PHP and .NET (C#) projects.
- 3-5 years development experience, preferably in an agency setting.