The Account Supervisor is responsible for the strategic relationship between the agency and clients by addressing client needs through direct contact and the utilization of agency resources. The Account Supervisor is the key, day-to-day agency representative for the client and maintains a highly responsive service orientation in all transactions.
Experience: 6-8 years of prior agency or marketing department experience
Job responsibilities include;
- Serve in a client facing leadership role in the strategic development and recommend agency POV in the execution of client initiatives.
- Consult with our creative, media, digital, and public relations departments on projects, ensuring client objectives are strategically sound clearly understood.
- Build and maintain positive client relationships through proactively providing business-building ideas to drive results.
- Manage and mentor account executive(s) in the strategic development and facilitation of account activity
- Develop and maintain budgets for assigned accounts
- Become an expert in our client’s category and maintain industry knowledge
- Keep client apprised of competitive threats, category trends, and opportunities.
- Take a proactive role in growing the client’s business, generating new strategies and anticipating communication needs.
- Write and deliver clear and concise objectives and briefs
- Fully responsible and accountable for tracking and maintaining budgets (hours and productions budgets)
- Provide formal (written) client approvals