The Project Management Intern will provide support to the project management team in the day-to-day management of agency processes on assigned projects.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for materials trafficking, including versioning of instructions, confirmation of receipt and document archiving.
- May assist with projects as assigned by lead PM.
- May assist in determining project plans with input and guidance.
Qualifications include (but are not limited to):
- College junior, senior or recent graduate with a B.S. or B.A. degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field
- Minimum 3.5 GPA.
- Marketing/Advertising related internship experience is a major plus.
- Fast learner who easily adapts to various agency and client demands.
- A strong work ethic with the self-motivation needed to exceed expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, optimistic outlook, positive attitude, outgoing personality.
- Exemplary organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- The drive and ability to prioritize while working on multiple assignments under deadline pressures is crucial.
- Working knowledge of traditional (broadcast and print) and online media preferred.
- The desire to thrive and excel in a very aggressive, evolving agency culture that is extremely fast paced, dynamic, and fun.