Responsible for the day-to-day management of assigned media accounts. Must have ability to organize/manage workflow; coordinating the Planner/Buyers and Assistants in order to fulfill all media planning, analysis and scheduling requests.
- Manage the media planning and buying process from start to finish.
- Maintain working relationships with clients at appropriate levels.
- Train team members (Planner & Assistant Planners) and act as mentor.
- Work closely with team to assess media needs and identify opportunities to expand Gatesman Media's involvement in clients' marketing efforts.
- Work with media sales community, client and internal departments to develop unique and strategically appropriate media approaches, including the exploration of venues that utilize emerging technologies pertinent to our clients' objectives.
- Contribute to the company's knowledge base by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and seminar/conference summaries.
- Strong ability to judge and quantify results of advertising / promotional efforts placed on behalf our clients (
- Manage and ensure quality of execution of buys, including TV, radio, print, Out of Home, Digital, and Paid Social.
- Manage client media schedules and reconcile versus budgets.
- Review all media orders and invoices to ensure accuracy and resolve as needed.
- Five years of media experience, with both digital and traditional experience
- Proficiency in and passion for paid social media
- Comprehension of creative best practices across digital – video, banners, paid social
- Proven ability in successful campaign implementation (third party ad serving and tracking, measurement, billing reconciliation)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, including an analytic and fact-based approach to problem-solving
- Strong writing, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Proficient in all MS Office programs and media research tools and resources
- Paid search experience a plus