ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will be responsible for the quality and timely execution and trafficking of client campaigns, while working with the media strategy, project and account management, and accounting. Successful candidates in this role will excel in day-to-day ad operations with proficiency working in third party ad serving systems, creating and implementing pixels and tracking tags. This position reports the Associate Digital Director.
- Ownership of complete ad server setup (trafficking) on behalf of advertisers; actively manage incoming and outgoing creative assets and implement ad rotations, targeting, and supplemental tracking for assigned accounts
- Perform thorough quality assurance and analysis of creative assets and third party ad tags; provide recommendations and actively contribute solutions to quickly resolve technical or creative spec related issues
- Ensure the launch and tracking of media plan placements through third party and internal reporting tools; actively resolve issues, and work with publisher partners to launch placements per a media plan
- Assist publishers with troubleshooting implementation, delivery, and functionality issues; provide assistance to Analytics and Media Strategy team to actively combat third party reporting discrepancies
- Provide regular status updates and reports to the internal team, the client, and regional sales management regarding outstanding campaign deliverables, timelines and suggested next steps
- Understand media plan objectives, and suggest framework for campaign setup which will directly translate into reporting and performance outputs
- Participate and contribute to weekly account status meetings, team updates, and client calls/meetings, as needed
- Proactively escalate issues and communicate potential challenges to the campaign management Supervisor and appropriate account lead(s).
- Handle vendor billing and invoice discrepancies.
- 1+ year in ad operations, or a role in digital media that required third party ad serving experience
- Hands on experience with ad serving systems and platforms strongly preferred
- Prior experience executing multi-channel digital media campaigns including rich media
- Exceptional attention to detail with ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Ability to multi-task comfortably across various projects
- Proven track record of taking ownership of a project and seeing it through to completion
- BA degree preferred