The Senior Media Manager, Paid Social has 3 to 5 years of paid search experience; someone who is entrepreneurial and eager to learn about all things related to media strategies.
The Senior Media Manager, Paid Social will develop unique and complex search media plans that are consistent with client’s holistic strategies and will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of account management and paid social: from planning to implementation to optimization and performance reporting.
The right candidate must be comfortable liaising with clients, as a trusted advisor and as a member of an integrated performance marketing team. Additionally, you will be a trusted resource across Gatesman for paid social and expected to support and train junior team members as needed.
- Drive planning and execution as part of an integrated digital media team to ensure optimal cross-channel performance with use of cutting-edge data targeting and audience buying
- Manage relationships with key product partners with search specializations including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, TikTok and other third-party vendors
- Oversee completion of daily assignments, including but not limited to:
- Planning (Audience research and campaign builds, vendor communication and meetings, holistic planning and campaign recommendations /presentations)
- Execution (Campaign buildouts, targeting & audience segmentation strategies, campaign ramp-up and expansion, budget growth/ scaling, and conversion optimization)
- Insights (reporting, gathering screenshots, slide/deck development, test and learns, research projects, Client POVs, etc).
- In partnership with the broader performance marketing team, create decks for media recommendations that are clear and explain your strategy and thought process
- Review/QA campaigns and reporting generated by junior team members
- Ability to communicate clearly via phone, email or presentation when evaluating search and digital media opportunities for clients
- Responsible for keeping up-to-date billing charts and working with billing department to ensure all bills are paid *Knowledge of Advantage is a plus
- Work with Marketing Intelligence team to develop thorough measurement plans and report on campaign performance regularly
- Show ability to execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify patterns and provide insights in order to achieve client’s goals
- Solid knowledge of other digital marketing platforms and capabilities is a plus, including paid social, programmatic, tracking and tagging methods, and various analytic packages
- 3 to 5 years of hands on experience setting up, managing, and optimizing programmatic performance media campaigns via Paid Social platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn
- Formal digital advertising and paid media training and/or certification a big plus (ex. DoubleClick stack certification, Facebook Ads certification, Google Ads certification)
- Familiar with various forms of digital pricing models (CPM, CPC, CPV, CPA, CPCV, etc.) and when to leverage each
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly excel and can automate and find efficiencies in the process of trafficking
- Strong time management skills
- Attention to detail and advanced follow-through skills
- Entrepreneurial with a hands-on approach
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment