Gatesman is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst with 5+ years of experience who is excited to join our growing Marketing Intelligence team. This individual will define and implement solutions in support of the tracking and automation needs of all digital marketing initiatives. This person will architect, document, and implement a wide range of analytics solutions including tag management, analytics platform configuration, data management, and script development to facilitate the comprehensive tracking of marketing touchpoints. Experience with web analytics software, tag management systems, digital media platforms, and data management concepts is critical in this role.
Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and SQL experience are an absolute must!
- • Work with various stakeholders to translate business goals and KPIs into user flows and associated measurement and tracking plan for digital marketing campaigns and websites
- • Provide recommendations on proper solutions for tracking plan - including which platforms, tools or approach is needed as well as direction and documentation on how to implement
- • Execute tag management implementation plan within Google Tag Manager, QA for accuracy and document to ensure client and internal teams understand set-up parameters
- • Own and maintain campaign naming and url parameter tagging conventions
- • Configure web and digital analytics platforms such as Google Analytics / Optimize / Ads / (DoubleClick) Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Snapchat Ads, and Mailchimp
- • Create SQL scripts to QA and debug flow of data from platforms into Amazon Redshift or SQL Server databases, working with data engineers to build or alter logic as needed
- • QA and debug Tableau dashboards connected to database when data anomalies arise / edit dashboard logic as needed
- • Perform discovery on new digital marketing platforms to provide direction for ecosystem
- • Create and maintain comprehensive documentation on agency ecosystem as well as each unique client solution by producing flow diagrams and technical specifications
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- • Experience utilizing Google Tag Manager for the deployment of analytics tracking tags creating custom logic for event-based measurement as well as coordinating tracking pixels with other digital marketing platforms
- • Experience navigating digital media platforms through pixel creation and conversion set up
- • Experience configuring Google Analytics Accounts, Properties, and Views, including the creation of Goals, Filters, Custom Dimension/Metrics, and Segments
- • Passionate about pushing the bounds on new digital technologies with an interest in always evolving approach to create smarter, more efficient solutions
- • Strong analytics skills with experience in data creation and manipulation
- • Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to both take complex solutions and articulate them in easily understood concepts, but also provide the detailed directions for specific team members
- • Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams to achieve shared objectives
- • High attention to details
- • Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager experience required.
- • SQL experience required.
- • 5+ years working in digital marketing required.
- • Understanding of digital marketing as it relates to tracking and measurement required.
- • Familiarity with other digital marketing platforms including Google Optimize / Ads / (DoubleClick) Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Snapchat Ads, and Mailchimp
- • Experience using Tableau preferred