The Account Executive is the agency’s first-line representative of the account(s) assigned to him/her and the first-line representative of these accounts to the agency. S/he is the channel through which the agency works to serve and develop its clients effectively and profitably. The AE’s authority extends to all agency staff personnel with respect to making, detailing, and scheduling work assignments for which s/he is responsible.
Experience: 2-5 years of prior agency or marketing department experience
Job responsibilities include;
- Provide account support system information (budget/hours reporting, status reports, sop forms)
- Strategic collaboration with Creative, Media, Digital, PR/Social and PM teams.
- Assist in the management of external account support systems (budgets/hours reporting, status reports, process forms) with client communications
- Provide formal (written) client approvals
- Develop master traffic instructions
- Develop and work with a thorough understanding of client structure and processes.
- Work closely with Project Manager to maintain awareness of all projects moving through the agency on assigned account(s) for on-time and on-budget completion.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key client contacts.
- Billing reconciliation.