Gatesman Agency is in a period of extreme growth and is currently looking for a talented Assistant Account Executive to join our team. The Assistant Account Executive is an entry-level account management position. The primary role of the assistant account executive is to assist the account team in all phases of the day-to-day operating responsibilities with particular emphasis on scheduling, budget administration, and account record keeping.
- Works with team Account Executives in coordinating and directing assigned projects.
- Generates appropriate client and internal documentation including: production schedules, client contact reports, creative work plans, status reports, timelines and estimates.
- Confers with creative, media and digital teams to develop campaign executions, determine timing, estimate costs and assist in managing the production process.
- Analyzes materials relative to client needs – media results, research data and program performance.
- Participates in new product brainstorming.
- Assists with and develops client and internal presentations.
- Shares responsibility for quality and profitability on each project.
- Reviews client billing and tracks budgets.
- Communicates directly with multiple client contacts.
- Ability to organize multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Computer literate, strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Team player. Ability and desire to work with a diverse group of individuals and talents to complete projects.
- Desire to learn new skills and willingness to work hard to advance.
Undergraduate degree in related field required. Internship or agency experience a plus. Digital background, knowledge and experience also a plus.