We’re looking for someone to come up with ideas that excite the agency, our clients and the world at large. Must have the ability to develop and execute those ideas across lots of different media outlets. Sometimes all on the same day.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops concepts that reflect the strategy & fit the brand
- Collaborates with senior writers to produce work that makes you proud.
- Ensures that ideas are executed on budget and on schedule.
- Works in lockstep with print/broadcast production.
- Directs and guides art directors and writers in the creation of advertising.
- Presents your work with passion and a point of view to senior creative personnel and clients.
- Remains current on industry trends and technology.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your skills and excites our Creative Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Three to five years of related work experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Ability to attend and supervise a press check
- Solid understanding of Adobe products