The Gatesman Brandtern experience will offer intern candidates a robust and interactive learning environment that harnesses creativity, project initiation, professional development and innovation with practice on real-life clients and a Brandtern-owned project. Collaboration between multiple disciplines within the advertising agency will expose Brandterns to a healthy range of client projects from a variety of industries, including but not limited to business-to-business, retail, business to consumer, non-profit, healthcare and more.
- You can talk the talk and walk the walk. To be a Brandtern, you need to have great verbal communication skills.
- Everyone here at Gatesman is a creative person, and the Brandterns are no different. Being creative and forward-thinking will definitely help you stand out during the application process.
- Agency life moves quickly, so being organized is a necessity, otherwise you'll be left behind.
- Junior or Senior level in college
- Preferred majors include, but not limited to: Graphic Design, Web Development, English, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations, Analytics