Gatesman Agency is in a period of extreme growth and is currently looking for a talented Account Executive to join our team. The Account Executive is the agency’s first-line representative of the account(s) assigned to him/her and the first-line representative of these accounts to the agency. S/he is the channel through which the agency works to serve and develop its clients effectively and profitably. The AE’s authority extends to all agency staff personnel with respect to making, detailing, and scheduling work assignments for which s/he is responsible.
- Assist in managing communication plans and content development for client product launches and initiatives.
- Works collaboratively with account, creative, media and digital teams to develop campaign strategy & execution, determine timing, manage the production process and estimate costs.
- Maintains direct client communication on projects.
- Serves as internal liaison between account directors, senior account executives and rest of account service, creative, media and digital teams.
- Generates the appropriate client documentation including: program overviews, client contact reports, creative work plans, status reports, timelines and estimates.
- Develops and conducts client presentations with appropriate teams.
- Shares responsibility for quality and profitability on each project.
- Assists in briefing/debriefing meetings.
- Reviews client billing and tracks budgets.
- Experience translating media plans/flowcharts/content calendars into actionable deliverables preferred.
- Experience managing content/creative review processes for client and internal approvals.
- Experience in managing production process: digital, print, out of home, content marketing, lead-gen and collateral.
- Ability to organize and manage a multitude of tasks, projects and information simultaneously.
- Ability to work comfortably in fast-paced environment, including evolving client input.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Computer literate, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Willingness to train and mentor others.
- Team player – ability and desire to work with a diverse group of individuals and talents to complete projects.
- Desire to learn new skills and willingness to work hard to advance.
Must have one to three years advertising agency or client-side marketing experience, ideally with production management and having client interaction. Experience with digital, content marketing/lead-generation fulfillment and financial services or higher education industries a plus.
Growing company. Energetic, easy-going culture. Excellent benefits. Conveniently located Loop location.