Gatesman agency is seeking a back-end Website Developer to provide freelance support for our clients. We are seeking relationships where the developer can gain an understanding of the client and the website property, provide consultation or guidance in an ongoing manner, and deliver on specific project-based requests.
Successful candidates should possess a solid understanding of development best practices, have meticulous attention to detail, and have a strong work ethic to go above and beyond to exceed client expectations. The developer should be willing to assist on a variety of projects – from simple content updates to full-stack development projects.
- Develop, test and deploy all digital projects; including but not limited to: web sites; web applications; database projects; and mobile applications
- Prefer strong .NET background (3+ years) with a proficiency in C#, ASP.NET, Portal Engine (MVC) and Webforms as well as SQL Server and MySQL
- Solid understanding on Object Oriented principles and best practices. Knowledge of design patterns is a plus
- Maintain hands-on experience with open source CMSs such as Sitecore, Umbraco, and Kentico
- Sitecore experience is required, certification preferred
- Perform CMS implementation with custom functionality
- Knowledge of PHP is a plus
- Up-to-date knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SASS, JS, Java and other frontend technologies is ideal but not required
- Knowledge of Grunt, Gulp, Node.js and NuGet is ideal but not required
- Response to requests in a timely and professional manner
- Able to provide support during both business and non-business hours is preferred
- Assist in the development of Technical Requirements for new projects
- Assist in the development of database models for DB-driven projects
- Assist in the development of both PHP and .NET (C#) projects