The Senior Art Director is responsible for the overall design for digital and print production projects for client served. Responsible for concepting ideas. Works with print producer and assistant art director to make sure files are prepared correctly. Shares responsibility for the quality and profitability of each project.
AGENCY EXPECTATIONS OF ASSOCIATE:
- Adheres to Agency Policy and Procedures.
- Acts as a role model within and outside the Agency.
- Performs duties as workload necessitates.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude toward all associates, clients and vendors.
- Communicates regularly with “supervisor” about Team issues.
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position.
- Meets team productivity standards.
- Ensures the needs of the agency and client are met by not limiting their efforts to the below listed tasks.
- Grasping a clear understanding of the Noble “spirit”.
WHAT STEPS MUST BE TAKEN TO ACHIEVE OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY:
- Attends briefing meetings.
- Develops creative concepts and reviews with creative director, then reviews with team.
- Meets internal review date agreed upon in briefing meeting.
- Works with account service, creative producer in development of preliminary ballpark and final costs.
- Attends client presentation as appropriate.
- At debriefing meeting, works with team to establish production schedules.
- Provides account service and creative producer with specific project specs to be used to develop final quotes for project.
- Directs execution of jobs based on client approval.
- Monitors day-to-day project status; responsible for meeting agreed-upon schedule dates.
- Identifies need for outside resources to creative director.
- Participates in status and team meetings.
- Works with account service and writer to provide synopsis of the completed job, including financial and quality details, as well as client reaction.
- Team player. Ability and desire to work with a diverse group of individuals and talents to complete projects.
- Ability to organize multitude of tasks, projects and information.
- Communications specialist in the area of graphic design. Strong presentation skills.
- Must be flexible and able to take direction well.
- Computer literate in Adobe Suite programs such as InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator.
- Ability to understand what is good design and how to define it to others. A mind for advertising communication and a drive for superior creative.
- 5 plus years industry experience.
- Undergraduate degree in design, advertising or related field