AGENCY EXPECTATIONS OF ASSOCIATE:
- Adheres to Agency Policy and Procedures.
- Acts as a role model within and outside the agency.
- Performs duties as workload necessitates.
- Maintains a positive and respectful attitude toward all associates, clients and vendors.
- Communicates regularly with supervisor about team issues.
- Demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Consistently reports to work on time prepared to perform duties of position.
- Meets team productivity standards.
- Ensures the needs of the agency and clients are met by not limiting efforts to the below listed tasks.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the Noble “spirit.”
KEY RESPONSIBILITY OVERVIEW:
Works to assist art directors on design and print production projects as assigned. Responsible for sound, proper and timely execution of all assigned work. Shares responsibility for the quality and profitability on each project.
WHAT STEPS MUST BE TAKEN TO ACHIEVE OVERALL RESPONSIBILITY:
- Works with art director to prepare files to specification, based on approved layout and copy.
- May direct photography or illustration necessary for execution of proposed concept.
- Reviews final files and approves for print production.
- Reviews proofs for accuracy.
- Attends and contributes to status and team meetings.
- Works with team to establish schedules for jobs.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriate.
- Team player. Ability and desire to work with a diverse group of individuals and talents to complete projects.
- Ability to organize multitude of tasks, projects and information.
- Communications specialist in the area of graphic design.
- Must be flexible and able to take direction well.
- Computer literate in Adobe Suite programs, such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Desire to learn new skills and willingness to work hard to advance.
- Ability to understand what constitutes good design and define it to others.