The Office Manager generally handles all clerical tasks associated with the agency as well as acts as the face of the agency.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Perform daily clerical duties including: filing, drafting letters, data entry, answering the phone and directing calls.
- Greets all customers, vendors and staff.
- Arranges all travel (including flights, hotels, cars and other arrangements) for staff, clients and candidates.
- Tracks cost of travel and initiates cost saving techniques for the agency.
- Responsible for completing the daily missing time report and tracking missing time for management.
- Maintain and order office supplies and equipment, along with daily maintenance of the supply cupboard.
- Obtain competitive quotes from various vendors.
- Assist in the planning of special events as assigned by management.
- Responsible for the upkeep of all common areas, including the kitchen, copy area and all lounge areas.
- Awareness of all happenings within the agency and acting as a resource for employee and visitor questions.
- Complete tearsheet process for Traffic Department and other assigned tasks.
- Assist Accounting Department with mailings and other assigned tasks.
- Proactively adjust and improve processes to streamline and enhance the agency.
- All other duties deemed necessary by management.
The Office Administrator must:
- Be detail-orientated and thorough in completing tasks.
- Have a professional dress and demeanor at all times.
- Be on time and have superior attendance.
- Have well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have exceptional planning and organizational skills.