We’re searching for an experienced Creative Director with minimum 10 plus years in the creative industry for B to B clients in the Home and Building industry. B to C is a plus. Preference is for candidate with an Art Direction background. Position will be focused on our Home and Building clients and be managing the day to day over a variety of accounts and products.
The Creative Director is responsible for collaborating with creative, account, analytics, strategic, and media management to develop and recommend advertising initiatives to meet the clients marketing strategies and objectives. With their account partners, they share responsibility for brand strategy, team cohesion, client management, and creative quality. They know how to develop great work as well as great people. They lead by example and are ambassadors of the agency internally and externally, as well as leaders in new business pitches. As part of the senior management team, they embrace new opportunities for the agency and turns them into realities. They embody good enough sucks. They are relentless, courageous and empathetic coaches. They are strategy mavens. They are kind and thoughtful, yet constructive and focused. They are a trusted member of the creative staff and their opinions and expertise are sought out by their peers, co-workers and client partners.
- Support and inspire the team to create and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them through to completion.
- Collaborate with accounts and strategy to build client and brand knowledge.
- Be thought leaders for our clients and the go-to person for creative focused conversations, inspiration and advice.
- Direct and motivate teams of design directors, designers, visualizers, production artists, strategists, art directors, producers, copywriters etc. to help them use and grow their talents effectively.
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team that inspires and coaches then to implement better work and working habits.
- Deliver powerful creative presentations to senior clients and brand teams.
- Train and guide the team to support their growth and development as well as their ability to deliver day-to-day work.
- Track results of team efforts and work with MD, Analytics and ECD to propose actions for future development. Interpret result to optimize moving forward.
- Responsibility for managing several mid-level and members of the team and crafting a goal path for them.
- Driving contributor and executor to enhancing and growing agency culture.
- Organized, process driven, meticulous and an excellent time manager, both for themselves and their staff.
- 10+ years in the creative industry for B to B clients.
- Must have extensive Home and Building industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts, Advertising, Design or other relevant degree required
- Portfolio that demonstrates proven track record of successful business building creative solutions